Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Fuck Capitalism

I say Fuck Capitalism! Fuck the way that it forces me to live. I am not interested in a cog-like existence but what else is there. The means that will allow me to live are in the hands of capitalist. This realization leads me to the belief that I will forever have an adversarial relationship with capitalism. I cannot accept this notion that life should be relegated to time clocks. Where my worth is connected to my ability to be productive. Productive in the sense that I am making wealth for someone else or spending my income that again makes someone else rich. So, I am anti-capitalist. My response to capitalism is a human response. It is evil that has been unleashed on the world and resistance to its evil proliferation is ultimately human. Fight Back. Fuck Capitalism

No comments:

Post a Comment