Friday, May 6, 2011

More!

There is something more. It is in this realization that the hollowness of the existence that most are forced to endure is deemed unacceptable. The screaming voice that emanates from the soul that cries for meaning and fulfillment in a world that simply sells distraction is my compass towards liberation.There is something more.And freedom is connected to the search and belief that structured routine and systemic obligation are not the staples of life. It is this belief that pushes me to continuously challenge the stifling ideas that constrict the movements of humanity. There is more than the systemic entanglements that confine the individual to drudgery and labor. It is this internal belief that keeps me from accepting the process of socialized domestication that strives to strangle my soul. It is in my longer for more that I approach freedom. Let's Get Free

No comments:

Post a Comment