Thursday, December 20, 2012

My Choice

Do conscious words fall on deaf ears? I wonder if revolutionary words fall on powerless ears? So, those ears turn their attention to the loud noise of distraction. So, the writing is on the wall but most are blind to the penmanship. We are on a sinking ship. However, instead of attempts to abandon the course, of course we push forward towards destruction. Destruction seems to be encoded in our D.N.A and yet we seem to be oblivious to it's ramifications. I simply sit on the stoop of concerns watching the masses pass by. By and large we seem to be content with hollow democracy and the illusion of choice. In the midst of the wreckage I have a choice, either succumb to the apathy or keeping fighting for the day a collective liberation. My choice is simple, to continue use my pen and voice to articulate my ambition for revolution. Let's Get Free!

No comments:

Post a Comment