Thursday, October 2, 2014

out of words

I might be out of words. I am blessed with the chance to speak and engage in the world of ideas. The reality is that maybe I have no interest in talking forever. That these problems will exist because they are conditional to this existence. Or more conditional to this existence in the abstract. My life, the limits of my experience can be something radically different. However, how do I understand that difference? How can I make my life different? This is the fundamental question. It is not about what I can convince others to do but what I am willing to do myself? To not hide under the masquerade of the crowd. The crowd has capacity to simply make fear seem courageous To make conformity to a life that yields nothing other than survival as the goal or the limit of what we get from this life. What does it mean to want more? How do you get there?

No comments:

Post a Comment