Thursday, October 19, 2017

The deafening sound of silence

Whether it be the silent in my classrooms or the relative silence that echoes throughout our society. It is all so deafening. As we march towards more war under the guise of regime change or the disposal of bad people. What if your government is bad? What if your leaders are evil? What happens when you see through the self-righteousness which is simply guise that imperialism wears to fuck up the world? This noise is blaring in my ears every second of every day but the silence in my classrooms is deafening. I don't see any real resistance on the horizon. All I see is silence as we march in lockstep with a society intent of destruction. The baby boomers don't give a shit about 20 years from now because they don't expect to be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment