Tuesday, May 15, 2012

How to make Consciousness Cool?

How to make consciousness cool? This is the question? Far to often intellectuals are isolated from the mainstream because the masses can't or simply choose not to float in deep waters. So the tides of ignorance continue to engulf whole communities while the life rafts of wisdom and consciousness remain out of reach. Can we reach the masses? Or will the masses continue to be enchanted by lyrics that re-enforce captivity? Do, the captives desire freedom or will the familiar chains of captivity captivate many? Many questions however I have limited answers. However, I must answer to the voice that says there is freedom in the possibility that revolution can still charter a new course. Of course complacency can never confine a free spirit. So my spirit emanates freedom songs even from the depths of a chained body. My body will be my sacrifice and revolution will forever be my message. Let's Get Free!

No comments:

Post a Comment