Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Take A Chance!

It is shocking when you realize that change does not simply occur. That we are responsible for the picture we paint. That sitting and waiting for perfect opportunities or moments is pointless. This is life! This is our time and any time spent wasted waiting for a time more perfect than this is futile. What do I want out of life? This is a question I have struggled to answer. However, I know its more than working in places that provide me no meaning. I want my life to be more than safe choices. Living Rational has not lead to happiness? No, it has simply re-enforced the idea that without risk there can be no rewards. That being unwilling to take chances is not living at all. Freedom and fear cannot co-exist. The question for me is how to challenge fear so that I can live more free?

No comments:

Post a Comment