Wednesday, July 17, 2013

My pen


I guess you can say that in this current moment my pen bleeds hopelessness. As I try to resurrect through the written word my faith in humanity.  Why so callous America? Why so indifferent to the suffering? While are rationales for injustice easier than the demand for accountability from the guilty? I do not profess to hold the answers. I just believe that the questions so drive us crazy until the solutions rescue us from the brink. We are on the brink. On the brink of what has yet to be decided.  We will decide with our actions. The answers to the questions that arise in the wake of the not guilty verdict remain covered but not for long. So as long as there is injustice I will allow for my pen to be long winded. Let’s get Free!  

No comments:

Post a Comment