Friday, June 24, 2011

Importance of time

The importance of my time cannot be measured in the context of the 9 to 5 paradigm. Simply stated, this rubric does not work for me. The concept of working for me is at the essence of anything I endorse. So no, I do not endorse this capitalistic system that seeks to turn me into nothing more than a worker. My allegiance to this corrupt system cannot be bought. I refuse to sign my name on the dotted line. A dotted line that forces me to accept a contract that leaves me contractually obligated to oppression and exploitation. No, my pen will always place me in opposition to conformity and complacency. I will forever choose to uplift my voice in resistance. With my pen, I seek to reclaim a lost heritage that capitalism systemically seeks to deny. So, in my opposition, I deny capitalism the victory in the war to turn me into nothing more than a profit producing drone. My refusal is representative of the spirit of the ancestors. It is their example that provides the revolutionary ink to my pen. Let's Get Free!

No comments:

Post a Comment